- Johnson’s wayward legside deliveries are faster than Hilfenhaus’ wayward legside deliveries.
- After Johnson finally managed to bowl a ball that could be reached by the bat (and that didn’t go to the boundary) Clarke clapped for an inordinate length of time, like an ignoramus during a brief pause in Sonata Pathetique.
- VB is too dreadful to tempt even me.
- One Indian mynah should be fined for multiple pitch invasions.
- There are pigeons at the ground, so I’m glad I’m not listening to Henry Blofeld.
- There is a slight delay between sights and sounds on the cricket pitch, making it look like a badly-dubbed movie.
- Drinks breaks are a lot faster live.
- Flying bails only look beautiful when the ball is bowled by my team.
(Strauss was just bowled for 60, by the way.)