Monday, February 15, 2010

A picture to projectile-vomit to


Seriously, I'm struggling to work out who's who here. I'd been informed that Mrs Bracken was hot, but I'm not sure I agree. Sure, her body is well-shaped thanks to a strict diet and those very obviously enhanced objects that look like they've been plonked on the front of her chest, but she has the face of a sixty-year-old from the depths of Sydney's eastern suburbs. If this were a beauty contest, I think I would be giving Bracks the winner's sash, although there's room for improvement with that haircut (which I believe is done by Mrs B).

And, golly, who designed that dress?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is perhaps trying to outdo MJ's woman in the flesh stakes. God, they are a vulgar bunch, the Aus wags.

I wish Jane McGrath was still around, she had some class.

Tony said...

Not surprisingly, she designed it herself.

The MG said...

@Lou - I'm not sure if the term "MJ's woman" is correct in that relationship. More like he's "Brat's boy". Fair enough, she does have a black belt in karate. Doesn't stop her from being vulgar though (nice word choice, btw - a civilised word to describe the uncivilised).

@Tony - that explains everything! Mrs B has worse taste than Kath and Kim combined...

Stani Army said...

Why do women do that?

MG, sorry, I'm not sure why you're getting so much spam. You could put word verification on if you like. I'll be able to bear that :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, Jess Bratich looked rather tasteful and at least she is pretty.

And there is no word that can replace vulgar when confronted with these type of pics.

The MG said...

@Stani - well, it's rather strange but they all seem to be promising to show me pics of women very like Mrs Bracken, although perhaps wearing slightly less. Projectile vomit AND get a heap of spyware? Sounds like a good deal to me.

@Lou - I thought she was too, until she decided to show off her underwear in public. Still, the dress was at least a nice yellow, and the underwear did match. And there did seem to be a lack of silicone.

Stani Army said...

How do I sign up? :)

The MG said...

Stani, I'm ashamed of you! :P